Bellagio Resort & Casino
Structure in General
- The Bellagio Resort was built upon the former home of the Dunes Hotel and Golf Course.
- The Bellagio Resort & Casino cost $1.6 billion to construct (the most expensive building in the world upon completion) on 126 acres of land which was purchased for a bargain $70 million (well below 10% of the land value only a year after opening).
- The hotel contains 3,000 guest suites.
- The Bellagio is named after a resort town on the shores of Lake Como in Northern Italy.
- The resort features a $40 million dancing fountain on a man-made lake in front of the hotel with 1,200 nozzles, highlighted by 4,500 colored lights choreographed to shoot water up to 250 feet into the air.
- Bellagio features a 122,000 square foot casino.
- Bellagio Resort & Casino has 150,000 square feet of convention space.
- The building boasts a 12,500 square feet botanical garden.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
architectural metalwork supplier, civil engineering, construction company, crane rental, developer, electrical engineering, elevator consultant, facade consultant, facade engineering, facade maintenance system supplier, fire protection engineering, interior designer, landscape architect, landscape building, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, owner, shell construction, stairway supplier, steel supplier, structural engineering, water landscape designer
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings