R&I Bank Tower
Structure in general
- Built by the Bond Corporation in the mid 1980's during the start of Perth's boom.
- The highest habitable floor is 183m above ground.
- Lifts can reach speeds of up to 6.2 meters per second.
- 2006: an unused penthouse and art gallery are located on levels 51-52, only accessible by a private lift on the 50th floor.
- Tallest building in Perth and Western Australia from 1988 to 1992; surpassed by Central Park.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Construction company, Developer