Bank of America Plaza
Structure in General
- Former Security Pacific Bank Headquarters (merged into Bank of America in 1991).
- The 55-story tower occupies less than 16 percent of the four acre site.
- Offering the highest parking ratios downtown, the nine level garage can be accessed via three entrances and exits located on different levels and streets.
- ARCO Center is surrounded by downtown's most important governmental, judicial, entertainment and residential sectors.
- Sold by Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. for $270 million to Beacon Capital Partners Inc. 9/2002.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
landscape architect, owner, property management
Features & Amenities
- Helipad is available