Bank of China Building
Structure in General
- The pyrolitic coating on this glass enables it to be on the external face, and this coupled with the pink-gray tones of the granite provides a visually attractive building.
- The use of punched windows and granite to clad the structure gives strong visual reinforcement to the robust and secure identity.
- Silver anodized frames fitted with a stainless steel trim on the external horizontals are two-side structurally glazed with silver reflective gray glass.
- Supported by internal reinforced concrete core wall and beam / slab frame with support columns arranged at peimeter to create column-free office floors.
- Site area: 2,172 sq m.
- The banking hall has 40 teller positions.
- Tallest building in Macao.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, facade designer, facade supplier, MEP engineering