Structure in General
residential commercial office
- Tallest building in the Czech Republic surpassing City Tower in Prague.
- Thirty-meter deep power piles cool the building in summer and heat it in winter with the help of a heat pump. It's the only building in the Czech Republic using this energy-efficiant way of regulating the temperature.
- The building offers a system of combined natural and forced ventilation in the offices and the apartments.
- The tower’s most noticeable design features are the speckled façade in orange and white and its contours with the characteristic bend in the middle of the building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Emporis Skyscraper Award Year 2013
Also recorded for this building:
developer, general contractor
Features & Amenities
- Solar panels are installed