מגדל איילון, Rogovin Tihar Tower, מגדל רוגובין תדהר
Structure in General
flat roof with 1 box
- Plot area is 4,000 square meter.
- The building has 20,000 m² of parking space.
- This tower was supposed to be open for business from January 2003. However, the contractor claims that this is only the end of phase A. In the future they plan to keep on building the tower to its full original planned height of around 150 meters (492 feet).
- Average floor area is 1000 m².
- The tower was dramatically shorted due to general lack of demand for office spaces in Tel Aviv and it Metro area, in years 2001-2002.
- Bank Otzar HaChayal rents 50% of the tower and has its head offices in it.
- The tower is clad with gray granite and highly-reflective green glass.
- Hillcrest Tower is situated only meters away to the north.
- Among several new Israeli skyscrapers with crowns, Ayalon Tower has the largest and most noticeable one.
- During October 2006, a crane was reinstalled on the south facade in order to carry on with the plans for phase B of the project, which will take the building to its predicted 150 m.
- The parking facility has a connection with the adjacent parking annex of Gibor Sport House=Gibor Sport House], located south of Ayalon Tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
11 Menachem Begin Street
Tel Aviv District