Structure in General
- Aurora Tower, once completed, will in fact now be Brisbane's tallest tower. It will surpass Riparian Plaza by a mere 4m.
- Planned to be Brisbane's tallest residential tower. At 67 levels this project is set to become a new landmark on the rapidly changing Brisbane skyline.
- The development will bring to life a site that has been left dormant for the last ten years and integrate the remaining heritage-listed facade into the new streetscape.
- Consideration has been taken into the planning to create a structure, while tall, will be quite slender. View corridors have been optimised around adjoining sites to ensure that all apartments will capture the elements of inner city living.
- Public spaces at ground level have been designed to respect the corner positioning to the site creating a 5.5m high free flowing foyer space with two primary entry points.
- Materials and detailing will respect the adjoining heritage-listed facade of the former Queensland Country Life Building. Apartments in the heritage facade will have their own street entrance and unique feel.
- The Podium Level will contain a dedicated area for relaxation and entertainment – with a 30m lap pool, gym and aerobics facilities, residents bar and cinema and an extensive landscaped entertainment area.
- Will feature "platinum residences", 2 storey glass enclosed sky apartments with unobstructed views of the city and beyond.
- Will be the first residential project in Australia to use iris-recognition technology, making the tower extremely secure.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, developer, elevator supplier, project management, wind surveyor