SBC Tower, Transamerica Tower, Occidental Life Building
Structure in General
- This office tower is part of 12-acre project including a 225,000 square-foot building at 1149 S. Broadway, a 300,000 square-foot on Hill Street, three parking structures with 3,500 spots, and a six acre parcel on the corner of Eleventh and Olive Streets.
- The three main buildings of this complex are connected by underground pedestrian tunnels.
- In April 2003 Canyon-Johnson Realty Advisors (headed by Lakers star Earvin "Magic" Johnson) purchased the complex for $88 million.
- After Canyon-Johnson Realty acquired the property in 2003, original plans included converting the under-occupied building into below market-rate apartments.
- Atop the main office tower, there used to sit the Windows restaurant featuring an incredible 360 degree view of Los Angeles. The restaurant closed at the end of July 2007.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1150-1160 South Olive Street
217-227 West 12th Street
1150 South Olive Street
Also recorded for this building:
owner, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Helipad is available