Structure in General
- A 8-10 meter high flame burned in the torch at the top of the tower during the Asian Games in 2006.
- The Asian Games flame was replaced after the Games by a laser beam.
- The building was designed to symbolize a giant torch.
- Features a swimming pool 80 meters above ground and a revolving restaurant at 200 meters.
- The building was designed as the landmark structure of the Asian Games 2006.
- The tower has a diameter of 70 meters at its base, tapering to 27 meters in the center before reaching a maximum diameter of 45 meters at the top.
- Along with a five-star hotel, the building also features a sports museum.
- The building is the world's tallest to be clad with woven wire cloth, which also incorporates LEDs which light up the tower at night.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, construction company, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, facade supplier, general contractor, interior designer, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Observation floor is available
- Panoramic elevators are present