Ameriprise Financial Center
Structure in General
- The wall is a mixture of glass and granite on units typically 5' wide by 15' tall.
- Unitized aluminum framing, glass and granite were used.
- Opened in April 2000, this is the new headquarters of American Express Financial Advisors, which moved from the IDS Tower.
- This is the largest single-tenant office building in downtown Minneapolis.
- The building is connected by skyway to Capella Tower and the Baker Center.
- This is part of more than 2 million square feet built by American Express around the year 2000. The Ameriprise Client Service Center, two blocks to the south, opened just 2 years later.
- This is the tallest building completed in Minneapolis since 2000.
- The old Lutheran Brotherhood Building was demolished to make way for this tower.
- This was the tallest office building completed in the United States during 2000.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, client, construction company, developer, electrical contractor, energy consultant, escalator supplier, facade consultant, facade engineering, facade installation, facade supplier, foundation company, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, interior designer, mechanical engineering, mechanical systems installation, owner, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering, window supplier