American Medical Association Building
Structure in General
- A 20 story companion tower of similar design, but pointing the opposite way, was originally proposed on the adjacent lot.
- The northwest corner of the building is an acute angle with a four-story rectangular opening near the top.
- The lobby's wall extends beyond the building to frame a small plaza by the building's pointed corner.
- Before Kenzo Tange was hired to design the building, Johnson/Burgee Associates were slated as the architects.
- The land to the south is a landscaped park with fountains and terraces leading up to Wabash Avenue.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
515 North State Street