Structure in general
- Originally planned as the White Diamond; construction was halted for nearly 2 years before a new developer (MerCo) was found.
- Residences offer panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the city skylines.
- The building contains one to three bedroom floorplans.
- Unit prices range from US $350,000 to $1 million as of summer 2005.
- The building contains eleven units per typical floor.
- The tower is named after the revered pearl.
- The Starnet International Corporation engineered 45' x 45' acrylic skylights for Akoya's porte cochere.
- Units range in size from 988 square feet to 1,776 square feet.
- Residences contain floor to ceiling windows.
- Akoya's top floor units are 15 feet higher than the top penthouses of the Blue and Green Diamond towers, which are structurally taller only because of their decorative pyramid finials.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Landscape architect, Facade engineering, Developer, Structural engineering, Facade consultant, Real estate agent, Financing, General contractor, Floor installation, Interior designer, Investor
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available