Block H, アクティ汐留, La Tour Shiodome
Structure in General
- The first and second floors consist of community facilities such as shops, a day care center and medical clinics.
- The 683 units between the 3rd and 44th floors are rental units, and the remaining 85 units on floors 45 to 56 are privately owned.
- Currently the tallest residential building in Japan.
- The building is surrounded by the Yurikamome New Transit line on the west and south sides, and the Shuto Expressway on the east.
- The JR Yokosuka line passes directly underneath the building.
- The total site area of the building is 1.17 hectares.
- Construction took place between April 2000 and February 2004.
- The building's alias of "La Tour Shiodome" is actually the name of the private luxury units on the upper floors.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1-6 Kaigan 1
- Ando Corporation
- Mitsui Construction Company, LTD
- Takenaka Construction Co. Ltd.
- Toshi Kiban Seibi Kodan
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, elevator supplier
Features & Amenities
- Helipad is available