88 on Field
Structure in General
- Before it was built in Durban, the design had a dry run as a competition entry in Kentucky-USA.
- 88 Field Street has been the tallest Building in Durban since 1986.
- The building has 6 elevators up to floor 21 and 2 Glass Shuttle elevators for floors 21 - 24.
- The building was originally called 362 West Street then changed to 88 on Field as the building has entrances on both streets.
- A central interior core on the 24th floor houses the necessary rooftop mechanical equipment.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
asset manager, client, general contractor, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings