750 Seventh Avenue
Structure in General
- A 35-story 600,000 sq. ft. office tower in midtown New York, this building was originally designed to meet the needs of various undefined tenants.
- Shortly after its completion the building was acquired by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter.
- The setbacks required by the New York City Building Code made the spiraling shape of the building.
- The owner's requirement for a column free space necessitated 84 exterior column transfers.
- During severe winds the top floors of the building sway considerably, so much so that some employees get motion sickness.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, facade supplier, facility management, fire protection engineering, project management, property management, structural engineering, tenant