707 17th Street
Structure in General
- The building is comprised of 22 floors of office space over 20 floors of hotel rooms.
- The Marriott City Center has 613 guest rooms and suites.
- Tallest building in Denver from 1981 to 1983 until completion of 1801 California Street.
- Shares a plaza, basement, and loading dock with the adjacent Johns Manville Plaza.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade maintenance system installation, heating installation, owner, project management, property management, shell construction, steel supplier, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings