6 Battery Road
Structure in General
- Six Battery Road is an impressive Grade A office tower located in the heart of Singapore's financial and commercial hub in Raffles Place facing the picturesque Singapore River.
- It was opened on the 24th of October 1984 by Lord Barber, chairman of the Standard Chartered Bank Group.
- Despite being a British invesment, it was feng-shui (chinese geomancy) tested. Even the opening date was chosen as it was a propitious day according to the Chinese Almanac.
- At its completion, it was the largest building for the Standard Chartered Bank group worldwide and also represented the largest single investment by a British company.
- The building's 1st, 20th, 21st, 43rd, and 44th floors underwent renovation, which was completed in March 2002.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, general contractor, lighting consultant, project management, structural engineering, tenant