666 5th Avenue
Structure in General
- Built in 1957, 666 Fifth Avenue is a Class A office building comprised of approximately 1.5 million square feet.
- Tishman Speyer Properties recently created an additional 3,860 square feet of retail space on Fifth Avenue by doing a multi-million dollar lobby reconfiguration. The expanded retail component will establish a stronger prominence for the property and add significant value to the asset. The new lobby will also feature a waterfall.
- 666 Fifth Avenue is located on the southern boundary of the Plaza District.
- The building is situated in the middle of the Fifth Avenue retail corridor stretching from 49th to 59th Streets and is surrounded by some of the most prominent luxury retailers and restaurants in the world.
- Tishman Speyer Properties bought the building in 2000 for $518 million.
- Tishman Speyer Properties sold the building to Kushner Companies on December 4, 2006 for a record $1.8 billion, the highest price paid for a single office building in the United States to date.
- Immediately to the south of the property is Rockefeller Center.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, owner, property management, tenant