650 California Street
Structure in General
- Replaced the Russ Building as the city's tallest.
- This was only the second San Francisco building to surpass 400,000 square feet of rentable floor space.
- California's tallest building when completed, surpassing Los Angeles City Hall.
- Opened and named, for many years, the Hartford Building as Hartford Insurance Company was the key tenant, its West Coast headquarters.
- Purchased by Phoenix-based Pivotal Group in October 2000 for $160 million.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, owner, structural engineering, tenant