555 17th Street
Structure in General
- The former Anaconda Tower is an outstanding example of the architecture of the late 1970s created with the vision to maintain its appeal in the 21st century.
- The timeless monolith is set apart from its silver-striped peers in proportion, color and detail.
- The former Anaconda Tower forms a striking silhouette in the Denver skyline, distinguished by its textured reflective black surface.
- The building is situated on a corner of a central business block with main entrance access on Denver’s 17th Street, the "Wall Street of the Rockies".
- Tallest building in Denver from 1978 to 1981 until completion of 707 17th Street.
- This site was formerly occupied by the Patterson Building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
owner, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings