525 West Monroe
Structure in General
- The building is Z-shaped with open corners at the northeast and southwest. The roof is sloped on the north side.
- The four-story atrium lobby at Canal & Monroe is enclosed by a sloped curve of glass in the building's inside corner.
- 525 West Monroe is minutes from the expressway system and two blocks from both commuter train stations.
- The building contains a two-level underground parking garage with 144 parking spaces although public transportation is easily accessible.
- Chicago's financial markets, banking center, halls of government and courts are within a few blocks. The Chicago River is one block away.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, lightning protection, owner, property management, structural engineering