Structure in general
residential condominium hotel
parking restaurant shop(s)
- Ground was broken June 14, 2005.
- 50 Biscayne Boulevard was originally planned as the Columbus Office Tower, a 38-story, 578-foot, 691,593 sq ft office building with retail and parking space.
- The building occupies a whole city block.
- The building's parking/retail/hotel base and condominium body are separated by two-story glass enclosed townhomes.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
50 Biscayne Boulevard
Also recorded for this building:
Developer, Property management, Interior designer, Landscape architect, Financing
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Structured cabling is installed
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available