340 on the Park
Structure in general
- The 25th floor holds a two-and-a-half story wintergarden.
- 340 on the Park is the first residential high-rise in Chicago designed to meet the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification standards.
- The lower level is connected by a public pedway with the Blue Cross-Blue Shield Tower.
- The north side of the building is contoured to minimize interference with the views from Buckingham Plaza next door.
- This briefly surpassed 55 East Erie as the tallest all-residential building in Chicago, making it the second-tallest all-residential building in the United States until completion of One Museum Park.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Mechanical engineering, Structural engineering, Developer, Shell construction, Financing, Mechanical systems installation, Facade supplier, Window supplier, Landscape architect, Wall insulation supplier, Foundation company, Mortgage bank, Concrete supplier, General contractor, Elevator engineering, Crane supplier (construction), Window installation, Real estate agent, Interior designer, Aquatics consultant
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Doorman is available
- Swimming pool is available