340 on the Park
Structure in General
- The 25th floor holds a two-and-a-half story wintergarden.
- 340 on the Park is the first residential high-rise in Chicago designed to meet the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification standards.
- The lower level is connected by a public pedway with the Blue Cross-Blue Shield Tower.
- The north side of the building is contoured to minimize interference with the views from Buckingham Plaza next door.
- This briefly surpassed 55 East Erie as the tallest all-residential building in Chicago, making it the second-tallest all-residential building in the United States until completion of One Museum Park.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, structural engineering, landscape architect, mortgage bank, mechanical systems installation, concrete supplier, real estate agent, window supplier, aquatics consultant, foundation company, mechanical engineering, interior designer, facade supplier, developer, elevator engineering, crane supplier (construction), master plan architect, window installation, shell construction, financing, wall insulation supplier
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Doorman is available
- Swimming pool is available