30 South Meridian
Structure in General
- Served as an Annex to the flagship store of L.S. Ayres & Company from 1928-1992.
- 30 South Meridian and the neighboring L.S. Ayres Department Store were retrofitted in 1997 by Browning Investments & Hagerman Construction for use as an office building and Carson Pirie Scott, one of the anchor tenants of the Circle Centre Mall.
- A large penthouse is located to the rear of the building, and is difficult to see from Meridian Street.
- The Commercial Club Building formerly occupied the northern end of this site.
- This is the tallest building in Indianapolis completed during the 1920s.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, electrical engineering, general contractor, investment advisor, master plan architect, owner, property management