25 Canada Square
Structure in general
- The two buildings in the Citigroup Centre are affectionately known as Oliver 1 and Oliver 2 by Canary Wharf employees. After the bank had leased 33 Canada Square, it returned to Canary Wharf and asked "can we have some more please?". 25 Canada Square was the result.
- 25 Canada Square was built in tandem with 8 Canada Square. Both buildings are exactly the same height and simultaneously became the second tallest buildings in the United Kingdom upon reaching full height.
- The building has entrances on Upper Bank Street and Canada Square, with underground floors linking in to both the Canada Place shopping mall and the Canary Wharf underground station.
- 25 Canada Square, along with the neighbouring 33 Canada Square, make up the Citigroup Centre - a 170,000sq m (1.8m sq ft) office complex occupied by the Citigroup group of companies.
- The elevators travel at a speed of 8.3 m/s.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Tenant, Elevator supplier, Escalator supplier, Construction company, Mechanical engineering, Flooring supplier, Light engineering, Electrical engineering, Elevator engineering, Facade maintenance system supplier, Fire protection engineering, Structural engineering, Acoustics consultant, Lighting installation, Electrical contractor, Quantity surveyor, Facade supplier, Ductwork supplier
Features & Amenities
- Illuminated logo on the facade