245 Park Avenue
Structure in General
- 245 Park Avenue is a 44-story, 1.7 million square foot office tower located in midtown Manhattan on New York City's most prestigious thoroughfare, immediately adjacent to Grand Central station.
- A renovation has just been completed on the plaza, lobby and elevator systems.
- The re-designed open plaza of red brick leads into a glass enclosed Grand Lobby which is fitted with a maple wood ceiling and walls, black and gold marble columns and a white marble floor.
- Two bronze and granite hallways lead from the Grand Lobby into a main elevator lobby of white marble.
- Upward lighting completes the ambience of the lobby by creating a warm and open atmosphere.
- The 2000/2001 Pinnacle Award was presented by the Building Owners and Managers Association of New York (BOMA) to 245 Park Avenue.
- 245 Park Avenue replaced in 1967 the exhibition hall Grand Central Palace (1913) and an office building, both part of the "Terminal City" complex around the Grand Central Terminal.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, mechanical engineering, owner, structural engineering, tenant