EpiCentre, The Grand
Structure in General
restaurant commercial office shopping center theater/opera parking
- As part of this development a movie theater, restaurants, bars, shops and offices would also be constructed in addition to the tower.
- The tower will contain four floors of parking, five floors of offices and retail topped by 44 residential floors.
- Will be connected to Bank of America Plaza and Uptown's Overstreet Mall via a skywalk over South College Street.
- Will be the tallest residential building in the Carolinas.
- Will have Charlotte's second highest floor count after the Bank of America Corporate Center.
- Proposed for the site once occupied by the Old Charlotte Convention Center, adjacent to the new Time Warner Cable Arena.
- Due to a disagreement over technical building-code issues during the local permitting process, construction temporarily halted in February 2008 with only two floors built.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
210 East Trade Street at South College Street, SE Corner