Structure in general
- The building does not have a 13th floor.
- Full renovations completed November, 1990.
- December 1988: Local developer, John Russell, purchased the property for reportedly US $21.5 million.
- In 2001, the 200 Market Associates purchased a 3-wheeled electric vehicle for the building tenants to use free of charge, which in turn earned them the City's BEST Award for transportation.
- 200 Market Associates, LLC purchased the building in 1988.
- In 2003, the building was awarded the Energy efficiency BEST award from the City of Portland.
- In 2006, the building received a Gold LEED rating.
- The building meets the 1985 Uniform Building Code requirements for both seismic and wind design load.
- The lobby has a travertine floor, oriental rugs and burr maple paneling.
- It was originally built for the Prudential Insurance Company.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information