20 Fenchurch Street
Structure in General
- Solar gain to the east and west façades is reduced with the use of external solar shading and solar control glazing, whilst on the south side a high performance, triple glazed externally ventilated façade is employed.
- The building’s sky garden is irrigated using harvested rainwater and recycled grey water.
- All timber used in the building is obtained from sustainable sources.
- At the top is London's highest park with botanical gardens, private dining, a restaurant, a 360 degree panorama and an outdoor roof terrace.
- The building has a double-deck elevator system with six high-rise and six low-rise passenger elevators.
- The building has a BREEAM rating of 'very good'.
- Markel Corporation, Kiln Group, RSA, Tokio Marine and CNA Financial are due to move in as tenants.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, construction management, developer, elevator supplier, facade maintenance system installation, general contractor, landscape architect, planning consultant, shell construction, structural engineering, sustainable design consultant
Features & Amenities
- Observation floor is available
- Raised floors are available