20 Fenchurch Street
Structure in General
- Solar gain to the east and west façades is reduced with the use of external solar shading and solar control glazing, whilst on the south side a high performance, triple glazed externally ventilated façade is employed.
- The sky garden is irrigated with rainwater harvesting and recycled grey water.
- All timber used in the building is obtained from sustainable sources.
- At top is London's highest park with botanical gardens, private dining, a restaurant, a 360 degree panorama and external roof terrace.
- The building has a double-deck elevator system with six high-rise and six low-rise passenger elevators.
- The building has a BREEAM rating of 'very good'.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction management, landscape architect, structural engineering, general contractor, developer, planning consultant, elevator supplier, acoustics consultant, facade maintenance system installation, sustainable design consultant
Features & Amenities
- Observation floor is available
- Raised floors are available