1 Place Ville-Marie
Structure in General
- The promenade level includes a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and other services.
- The four rectangular pavilions at each tower corner were added to the original design during construction.
- A restaurant and bar are located on top of tower over the services core.
- The cruciform design provides natural light to the full floor area outside the services core.
- Tallest building in Canada until completion of the Tour de la Bourse.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, electrical engineering, elevator consultant, elevator supplier, owner, planning consultant, property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available