191 North Wacker
Structure in general
- The columns in front of the lobby are arranged in a curve, so that the front corners overhang.
- This is the third building designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox at the bend in Wacker Drive. 225 West Wacker and 191 North Wacker bracket the first building at 333 West.
- Groundbreaking took place on September 25, 2000, and the first caisson was drilled on November 20.
- The front section of the building is clad in a different color of glass, giving it the appearance of a distinct slab.
- The top of the front slab is used as a lantern at night. During Christmas season the lights are colored red and green.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
MEP engineering, Developer, General contractor, Structural engineering, Construction company, Owner, Property management, Tenant, Elevator supplier, Concrete supplier, Sanitary engineering, Glass supplier, Facade supplier, Fire protection engineering, Sealants & adhesives supplier
Features & Amenities
- Ornamental illumination is installed