Tower 1515, Arkona
Structure in General
- The City of West Palm Beach issued a demolition order on August 1, 2006, since the building's owners have not been able to either repair or sell the structure to another party.
- Engineers have identified multiple safety issues with the building, including severe facade deterioration.
- This building was severely damaged by Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne during 2004. It has been vacant since that time.
- Slated for demolition in August 2009 and was to have been replaced by The Modern.
- 1515 Tower was demolished by implosion at 9:05 am on February 14, 2010.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information