1500 Louisiana Street
Structure in General
- Built for but never occupied by the failed Enron Corporation.
- Building purchased by Chevron-Texaco March 2004 for US$230 million.
- A large flag was draped over part of the upper levels of the North side after 9-11, and in early 2002, the flag was blown off, taking a number of windows and some structural supports with it.
- At the time of groundbreaking in 1999, it was the tallest building to break ground in Texas since 1987.
- Chevron's Offices relocated to this building from Heritage Plaza in mid 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facade installation, facility management, general contractor, glass supplier, MEP engineering, owner, property management, steel supplier, structural engineering, tenant