101 Collins Street
Structure in General
- The curtain wall system also extended into the glazed atrium area.
- The seven levels of communications platforms extend 35 metres above the top of the mechanical plant rooms and the twin spires extend 30 metres above the top of the communications platforms.
- The tower has been designed by the architects so that the reflective silver stepped glass buttresses progressively diminish and disappear in the body of the granite tower, re-emerging above it as the square spire which is an integral architectural feature of the building.
- The entire podium level uses over 14,000 m² of prefabricated painted aluminum paneling and glazing.
- This building replaced the Consolidated Zinc Building on this site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade supplier, general contractor, lighting consultant, tenant, wind surveyor