Structure in General
- The building does not have a 13th floor.
- Levels: 1 retail, 7 parking, 15 office floors.
- Nicknamed the "Ban Roll-On Building".
- Top-down approach was used in the building's construction.
- Hillman Properties Northwest unveiled the final design plans on July 26, 1989.
- During its eight-year development cycle, the building took on 4 dramatically different forms.
- The building's office lobby is finished with a combination of Italian marble and eastern hardwoods.
- The building sits on top of a half-block lot.
- The building features a 4 screen multi-plex movie theater.
- The building sits on top of the former Broadway Theater site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, roofing supplier, tenant